I think I did pretty well covering all the "somethings"
- Something to Love - The doll (plus her clothes).
- Something for School - The pencil case full of lead pencils, a sharpener and erasers plus a note pad to write in.
- Something to Wear - The dress.
- Something to Play With - A wind up torch, a yoyo, a box of chalk (plus the doll!).
- Something for Personal Hygiene - A face washer, a toothbrush and a comb.
- Something Special - The drawing bag with a drawing pad and wind ups, and hair clips.
I used my many years of intensive Tetris training to get everything stuffed into the box.
And then I had to find some rubber bands to hold the lid closed, because it wasn't going to stay shut on its own.
Now I just need to make my donation and drop it off. The best part is that this year if you donate online you get a tracking code so we'll know which country it goes to! I think the kids are really going to get a kick out of that part :)